- Infonas may review this Policy from time to time and may require to make changes or additions to the same that may affect the way it handles Users’ data. Infonas shall indicate on this Website the date on which the Policy has been amended so Users are encouraged to check this Policy regularly.
- Third Party websites accessed through this Website are not covered by this Policy and Infonas accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of such third party websites.
- Any use of the Website by the Users shall indicate acceptance of the Policy and agreement to allowing processing of their information in accordance therewith. If Users do not agree to this Policy, they must refrain from using the Website immediately.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Infonas may collect, store and use any personal information provided by Users, including but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact details, in addition to any other information relating to the Users which they may provide (collectively, “Personal Information”).
- Before Users disclose Personal Information of another person, they must obtain that person’s approval to both the disclosure and the processing of such Personal Information by Infonas in accordance with this Policy.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Infonas and its affiliates may process the Users’ Personal Information for purposes, including but are not limited to, the following:
- administering the Website and business;
- administering its relationship with the Users;
- providing any of Infonas Network and Services or information requested by the Users;
- providing of any information about products or services;
- monitoring and auditing usage of the Website;
- personalising the Website for Users;
- sending Users their statements, invoices, payment reminders and for the purpose of collecting payments from the Users;
- sending non-marketing communications to Users;
- sending notifications specifically requested by the Users;
- sending newsletters that Users have subscribed for;
- sending marketing communication that Users have agreed to receiving;
- processing inquiries, complaints and disputes;
- securing the Website and preventing fraud; and/or
- monitoring compliance with the Terms within the applicable laws
- Infonas may require to appoint others for the purpose of providing services to Users or in the discharge of its obligations. The Personal Information will not be disclosed to any third parties unless the Users’ approval has been given or where this disclosure is in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Transmission of data over the internet is not entirely secure and therefore, is done at the Users’ risk. While Infonas does its best to protect Personal Information, it cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to its Website.
- Infonas adopts rigorous policies and technical measures to protect the Personal Information from accidental loss, improper use, disclosure and unauthorised access. Infonas shall also adopt all reasonable precautions to ensure that all employees who have a need to access the Personal Information are appropriately trained.
4. CHANGES OR DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Where applicable, Users may view, update, amend or delete their Personal Information when they register online for any of Infonas Network and Services. Any such modification can be done via logging onto the Website and following the relevant instructions. Users are encouraged to periodically check and verify their Personal Information to ensure that it stays up to date and is accurate.
- Subject to all applicable laws in this regard, Infonas reserves the right to retain some or all of the Users’ Personal Information, after closure of their account for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations, the collection of debts, resolution of disputes or others.
- Infonas may occasionally contact Users with information about Infonas Network and Services which it thinks may be of interest to the Users, subject to obtaining prior consent to being contacted in this way or in accordance with the relevant legal requirements.
- Users can contact Infonas at the details below in the event they no longer wish to receive marketing information.
Infonas may send periodic newsletters, subject to Users subscribing to the same. Users may unsubscribe at any time by following the relevant instructions in the newsletters.
7. MONITORING AND RECORDING CALLS
Infonas may record telephone calls for the purposes of quality monitoring and/or staff training, subject to the applicable laws in this regard. All recorded calls will be kept secure and shall not be disclosed unless for the purposes set out herein.
- Blocking and/or deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of this Website, is likely to affect the Users’ online experience and prevent the Users from full utilisation of the same.
9. USERS’ RIGHTS
- Users may request a copy of their Personal Information held by Infonas, subject to the receipt of an administrative fee and the supply of legally verifiable evidence of identity. Infonas reserves the right to withhold any requested Personal Information to the extent permitted by the applicable laws.
- Users have the right at any time to request Infonas to cease the processing of their Personal Information for marketing or promotional activities, in addition to any rights they may have under any applicable laws. If Users wish to exercise any of these rights, they should contact Infonas at the information set out below.
For any questions, queries and actions to be taken in accordance with this Policy, please contact us at:
12th Floor, NBB Tower
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
P.O. Box 18057
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +97316500110
Fax : +97316500109
This Policy has been updated on May 5th 2016