Account Manager (Sales)
Represent the company at all times in Bahrain and in the international marketplace, securing new business opportunities, maintain existing client relationships and increase revenue streams within those accounts in the form of up-selling by identifying new product requirements or benefits to the customer etc. Maintain a strong presence within the marketplace ensuring that all competition is equally matched and challenged with regards to products, services, and pricing being offered.
Scope of the Job
- Continue to increase the company’s market share and growth by securing new business
- Respond to and meet deadlines for all relevant RFP’s (requests for proposal)
- Ensure that all the daily and month appointment quotas are met to satisfaction.
- Quarterly targets to meet or exceeded.
- All relevant documentation and database information is to be kept current at all times.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities as well as existing customer up-sell potentials that will result in significant new and add-on business within the client and region.
- Create and implement account development strategies that will significantly enhance growth.
- Demonstrate and sell all company products across the board from Internet and voice to data etc.
- Compile, complete and produce all required reports promptly and correctly when required.
- Maintain and manage all sales related activities accordingly.
- Fully maintain/update CRM database and customer info on a daily basis.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets month on month by selling the company products and services into designated areas and corporate clients.
- Generate business and leads by making cold calls, and getting current customer, ensuring that records are maintained in the CRM correctly
- Attend and meet daily/weekly/monthly required appointment quotas.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Handles problems associated with:
- Resolving any customer queries or issues
- Ensuring there are no issues that will reflect in non-payment of invoices etc, and if so they are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Overcoming any competition concerns that the client may have when coming to price or service comparison.
- Recommendations to the management of any financial or service adjustments that may be required within the account.
- Disputes with customers with amounts within authority limit.
- Approval of discounts within authority limit
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written
- Team player
- Result orientated
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines etc
- IT/Telecommunications understanding
- Principles of account management
- Local and Regional business/environmental knowledge
- Technical understanding of products and services offered
- Has a desire to solve problems and help customers
- Independent thinker with a solution-focused attitude
- Keen interest in telecoms/IT or willing to learn about telecom technology
- Fully motivated to achieve set goals and targets
- Identifies and voices issues that may harm the business
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Minimum 2/3 years experience within an IT/Telecoms environment (preferably in the GCC.)
- Minimum 2/3 years experience managing corporate accounts and project management.
- Proven track record in opening, maintaining and developing corporate accounts
- Any relevant IT/Telecoms related certifications
- Good knowledge of MS office working conditions
- Willing to work if and when required above and beyond the normal calls of duty.
- Holding a valid Driver’s license
- Prepared to travel at anytime, anywhere should the business have a requirement to do so.
- Working in normal office environment
- Meeting with clients at their convenience
- Constantly socializing with clients
- Meeting customer demands, sometimes very demanding customers.
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues
If you think you meet the above criteria, send your details to email@example.com with a Reference Code: ACM-002