Administrator, Government Liaison & Business Strategy
To provide support to develop new revenue streams and help grow the ICT business of the company. To provide an efficient and responsive administrative and organizational service to the department.
Scope of the Job
- Participate in researching and developing the market of ICT services
- Dealing and liaising with different parties within and outside of the company
- Handling administrative tasks for the Government Liaison & Business Strategy department.
- Day-to-day co-ordination of tasks by utilizing the resources available
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of relationships with counterparts, clients, and partners including AWS.
- Help identify early adopters to work with who can help influence the direction, feature set, and pricing of the service.
- Assist in developing the market for the new service through events, seminars, and workshops.
- Take part in developing and updating monthly executive management and board presentations.
- Contribute to the development and communication of proposals and advice to our business unit clients.
- Communicate with different parties within and outside the organization (e.g. public and private entities, partners, and customers) by using the phone, email, fax and etc. and determine the appropriate action to take to ensure that matters are not left unattended.
- Attend meetings and help to organize and archiving documents, meeting minutes, notes taking and create reports based on the department’s needs.
- Assist in creating, documenting, and suggesting improvements for the department.
- Handle administrative parts of tenders and opportunities pursued by the department.
- Prepare agendas, schedule, and meeting arrangements for the department.
- Maintain accurate records and files of the department’s documents, records and reports so they can be easily retrieved.
- Conduct researches for the department.
- Maintain, track, and follow up on track task list assigned by the head of department.
- Ensure work is done as per the guidelines
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Handles problems associated with:
- Dealing with ICT and public and private entities
- Prioritizing the department’s activity
- Ensure reports and other actions are followed up and delivered on-time as required
- Technology limitations against business requirements
- Is required to assist and research for solutions for the department
- Calm and professional under pressure, with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Driven to Deliver
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build good working relationships at all levels
- Sound decision-making capability
- Computer literate especially in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
- General understanding in Business environment
- Office procedures
- Confident, able to work with limited supervision
- Driven to deliver
- Helpful, positive, and solution-focused attitude
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Identifies and voices issues that may harm the business
Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree preferably in a business related subject
- Preferably 2 years of prior experience
- Physical demands
- Standard working hours
- Some flexibility in working hours may be required
- Environmental conditions
- Working in normal office conditions
- Facing constant interruptions and meeting others on a regular basis
- Sensory Demands
- Stress due to dealing with several difficult issues at a time
- Mental Demands
- Dealing with a variety of people on numerous issues
- There are a number of deadlines associated with this position, which may cause stress
If you think you meet the above criteria, send your details to email@example.com with a Reference Code: AGL-007